WE HAD A GREAT TIME! THANKS TO ALL WHO JOINED US ON THIS GREAT ADVENTURE!
Are you going to Eurohash, but want to
see more than just Vienna? Are you looking for travel buddies? Do you want all
the planning to be taken care of so you can just relax, have fun, and drink
beer? Well, this is the tour for you!! This group tour is personally designed
for those Hashers who will be attending the "EuroHash 2017 - Vienna Calling!"
event this July in Vienna, Austria. But, all Hashers all welcome, whether you
plan on attending EuroHash or not.
This bus tour is a 9 night, 10 day exciting vacation, culminating in our arrival in Vienna for the big event as well as the Red Dress Run. This itinerary is for those Hashers interested in taking the time to sightsee and visit many of the most interesting and popular landmarks in Europe, as well as Hash. The entire bus will be Hashers so you know we will have fun. There will be no worries, cause all of the planning, transportation, and accommodations are taken care of for you. All breakfasts and half your dinners are included as well. This company plans high energy and active tours, which always include trips to local pubs and hot nightspots.
The tour price is US$1389 per person. The minimum number of Hashers would be 25, and the maximum would be 48 for the tour. Secure your spot now by putting down a US$200 deposit. Once 25 deposits have been received, they will be sent to the tour operator. Since almost 500 Hashers have already registered for Vienna, I know that this tour will fill up quickly. I have included the itinerary and the registration information.
For more information, please feel free to e-mail me..!
On On to Vienna!
Tampa Bay H3
Venice... Zagreb... Budapest...
Prague... Salzburg... Vienna..!
Day 1 - Monday, June 26th - (D) Welcome to Munich, the capital of Bavaria! After check-in, your afternoon begins with an orientation tour of this exciting city. See the Marienplatz, featuring a Glockenspiel clock and the Town Hall. This evening, meet up for Hasher Orientation and a welcome dinner (included). Afterwards, we'll soak up the atmosphere with a stein or two of beer at one of the world renowned beer halls. Then, we'll go exploring the local bars. Want more Munich? Fly in on Saturday, June 24th and Hash with Munich H3 at their regularly scheduled Saturday Hash. And, on Sunday, June 25th, join some of us for an extra credit short trip just outside of Munich to the famous Weihenstephaner brewery, the oldest brewery in the world.
Day 2 - Tuesday, June 27th - (B) Head south towards the mountains and an amazing drive through Austria. We'll stop to visit mad King Ludwig's famous Linderhof Palace and then we'll have the opportunity to take a ride on the steepest alpine coaster in Austria. We'll travel through the Brenner Pass into Italy and view the Roman Arena and Juliet's balcony in Verona, the setting for Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Your day ends in the magical, romantic city of Venice, Queen of the Adriatic. Hash tonight in Venice, Italy!
Day 3 - Wednesday, June 28th - (B, D) Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square. See the Bridge of Sighs and the Doge's Palace. Watch the Venetian craftsmen at work creating local specialties at a glassblowing workshop on Giudecca island. Then spend free time exploring this fascinating city on your own.
Day 4 - Thursday, June 29th - (B) Travel through spectacular scenery and cross into Slovenia, where we will stop to visit the world famous caves of Postojna. Aboard the cave train, descend into a subterranean world of stunning stalactites, stalagmites, columns and curtains. Be dazzled by the 5-meter tall "Brilliant" and come face to face with the eyeless, dragon-like human fish. We'll stop for lunch in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Then, we'll continue on to Zagreb, Croatia, a traditional medieval European city with a wealth of historic monuments. Your orientation shows you the highlights including the Upper and Lower town, the majestic cathedral, Archbishop's Palace, St. Mark's Church and the Opera House. Spend free time exploring the winding streets of the Old Town. Hash tonight with Zagreb H3!
Day 5 - Friday, June 30th - (B,D) Travel north into Hungary as we make our way towards Budapest, a romantic city which straddles the River Danube, also known as the Paris of the East. We'll visit the Unicum distillery to taste Hungary's national drink! Then we'll unwind at Gellert spa baths! Later, enjoy an amazing dinner of local specialties and a scenic river cruise.
Day 6 - Saturday, July 1st - (B) Today we'll see the sights of the twin cities of Buda and Pest including the Fisherman's Bastion, Heroes' Square and the Church of St. Mattias. Admire panoramic views of the city from Gellert Hill with free time afterwards to explore on your own. Hash tonight in Budapest, Hungary!
Day 7 - Sunday, July 2nd - (B,D) Journey through Hungary into Slovakia. Enjoy an orientation tour of the capital, Bratislava which shows you the medieval town hall in the quaint Old Town area. Then, journey through Moravia in the Czech Republic as we head north. On our way, we'll stop in Kutná Hora to see the Sedlec Ossuary, a church made out of bones. We'll arrive later in Prague, a vibrant and fashionable city steeped in history and one of Europe's must see destinations since the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
Day 8 - Monday, July 3rd - (B) Admire the sights of Prague on a bike ride with a Local Specialist who gives a superb account of the city's rich history. See St. Vitus Cathedral, which is set inside the 1,000 year old Prague Castle. Your trip continues across the River Vltava into the cobblestoned Old Town square, where you see the Astronomical Clock. Next, we'll get a chance to tour a nuclear bunker. Spend free time afterwards exploring this fascinating city on your own and shopping for beautiful Czech crystal, as well as enjoying Prague's bargain priced beer. Hash tonight in Prague, Czech Republic!
Day 9 - Tuesday, July 4th - (B,D) This morning we leave Prague and travel to České Budějovice to tour the famous Budweiser Budvar Brewery (the original Budweiser!). Celebrate the 4th of July by drinking real Budweiser! After sampling some of these fine beers we'll make our way to the medieval town of České Krumlov where we'll stop for lunch. Then, we'll continue on to the charming city of Salzburg, famous for its musical heritage. Wander through the Mirabell Gardens, which featured in the film "Sound of Music". Stuff your face with delicious Mozartkugeln, and wash them down with local Stiegl beer. Cross the bridge over the River Salzach and explore the Old Town, including the imposing Cathedral Square and Getreidgasse, a narrow street where Mozart was born in 1756. This evening celebrates the end of the trip with our farewell dinner.
Day 10 - Wednesday, July 5th - (B) Just outside of Salzburg, we'll visit the Hallein Salt Mines. We will travel underground into the mines by a train, then slide down wooden slides and cross a beautiful underground lake by boat. Leaving Hallein we'll make our way to the Keltenblitz Alpine Coaster for a thrilling ride down the mountain, and then onwards through the Danube Valley to Vienna where our tour concludes this evening.
(B denotes breakfast included, D denotes dinner included)
Look who went!
(Hash name - Hash affiliation, residence)
1. Kiddie - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
2. Chippendale - Other Orlando H3, Orlando, FL, USA
3. Slippery When Wet - Mt. Vernon H3, Alexandria, VA, USA
4. Amkneesia - Homeless, Harrisonburg, VA, USA
5. Alzheimer - Homeless, Griffin, GA, USA
6. JWax - Wellington Ladies H3, Wellington, New Zealand
7. The Mop aka Baldrick - Wellington H3, Wellington, New Zealand
8. Nipples - Pikes Peak H4, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
9. Runs With Wood - Pikes Peak H4, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
10. Areola - Pikes Peak H4, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
11. Cyberseptic - Lune Valley H3, Lancaster, UK
12. Antiseptic - Lune Valley H3, Lancaster, UK
13. For Sale or Rent - White House/Mount Vernon H3, Falls Church, VA, USA
14. Energizer Bunny - Mount Vernon H3, Alexandria, VA, USA
15. Deaf, Dum, and Wine - Woodbridge, VA, USA
16. Holy Smoke - Noosa Silvertails H3, Noosa Heads, QLD, Australia
17. Hardon The Beaver - Homeless, Mims, FL, USA
18. Turtle Love - Golf Coast Thirsty Thursday H3, Worongary, QLD, Australia
19. Turd - Little Rock H3, Roland, AR, USA
20. Swiss Butt-Cheese - Little Rock H3, Roland, AR, USA
21. Just Trish - Homeless, Mims, FL, USA
22. Friendly Thighs - Mount Vernon H3, Arlington, VA, USA
23. Semper Bi - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
24. Just Andrea - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
25. Tastes Great - Atlanta H3, Atlanta, GA, USA
26. Wet dreams - Atlanta H3, Atlanta, GA, USA
27. Creature - Phuket H3, Kata, A. Muang, Phuket, Thailand
28. Ejackulator - Phuket H3, Kata, A. Muang, Phuket, Thailand
29. PeterPhile - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
30. Lana's Gotta Eat - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
31. O4Whore - Stuttgart H3, Tampa, FL, USA
32. Just Lance - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
33. Fecal Fucker - Daytona Beach H3, Orlando, FL, USA
34. Whale Boner - Orange County H3, Lake Forest, CA, USA
35. ShellShocked! - So. FLA H3, Mount Dora, FL, USA
36. Patchwork Quilt - Mosquito County H3, Mount Dora, FL, USA
37. Desperate Dave - Harrisberg-Hershey H3, PA, USA
38. Pomemick - Warnambool H3, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
39. Gypsy - Warnambool H3, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
40. Tie Me Down Dick - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
41. Ginonya - Tampa Bay H3, Tampa, FL, USA
42. Inappropriate - Houston H3, Houston, TX, USA
43. Toitus - Warrnambool H3, Warrnambool, VIC, Australia
44. Missionary - Warrnambool H3, Warrnambool, VIC, Australia
45. Dick In The Eye - Everyday Is Wednesday H3, Arlington, VA, USA
46. Scrubber - Adelaide Hills H3, Mt. Barker, SA, Australia
47. Goanna - Adelaide Hills H3, Mt. Barker, SA, Australia
Last updated July 11, 9PM-ish, EST
Want more info for upcoming trips?
Kiddie! (Please remove the NOSPAM from the email address)
Crap webpage design by Chippendale.